Amazon Vendor Central
The Amazon Vendor Central connector provides functions to import and export data to and from Amazon Vendor Central, in an XML format.
Each of the tasks require a connection to Amazon Vendor Central, for more information on setting up and managing connections see the page Amazon Vendor Central Connection.
This page relates to the newer API based version of the Amazon Vendor Central connector. For the old EDI based connector, please refer to Amazon Vendor Central EDI connector.
Zynk supports the following Amazon marketplaces:
|United Arab Emirates
- Export Direct Fulfilment Orders from Amazon Vendor Central
- Export Direct Fulfilment Packing Slips from Amazon Vendor Central
- Export Direct Fulfilment Shipping Labels from Amazon Vendor Central
- Export Retail Procurement Orders from Amazon Vendor Central
- Import Direct Fulfilment Order Acknowledgements into Amazon Vendor Central
- Import Direct Fulfilment Shipment Confirmations into Amazon Vendor Central
- Import Direct Fulfilment Shipping Label Requests into Amazon Vendor Central
- Import Retail Procurement Invoices into Amazon Vendor Central
- Import Retail Procurement Order Acknowledgements into Amazon Vendor Central
- Import Retail Procurement Shipment Confirmations into Amazon Vendor Central
This connector implements the Zynk rest client, which means that you can enable the 'Log Debug Messages' in the Zynk common task settings to log API requests and responses to the working directory.
This is useful when debugging issues as you can see the information Zynk is passing to and receiving from the external REST interface.