Shipstation for Sage 50 User Guide
Shipstation for Sage 50 is an application that allows you to send orders from your accounting system to ShipStation allowing you to print labels and ship orders with ease. Once orders are processed in ShipStation the tracking information is then sent back to your accounting system so you can easily track the order from within the accounting software.
- Automated upload of invoice or sales orders at specified status from your accounting system to ShipStation saving you from hours of re-keying data
- Automatically adds the tracking courier and tracking number on the relevant invoice or sales order in Sage 50 saving valuable time and providing customers with accurate tracking data
- Runs automatically in the background with no need for user interaction
- Dashboard displays the status of all orders and sync status
- Create an incredible delivery experience with ShipStation’s industry-leading marketing tools like branded tracking pages, custom confirmation emails, and your logo on labels